Re: Question for Stephen E. Hale

<Stephen-
<
<You mentioned that you were getting your forks revalved. Are you
<putting in Race Tech Emulators or doing something else with your
<forks?
<
<TIA
<
<Harl

Harl-

In short, yes.  I wasn't sure what the forks were, but my local suspension
tuner confirmed that they are KYB damping rod forks.  So they (Circuit One
in Oregon City, Oregon) are installing RaceTech emulators, stiffer springs,
and Bardahl fluid (not sure what weight springs or fluid yet).  I'm not
sure if RaceTech has a "kit" per se for the ST, but any RaceTech installer
should be able to piece together the parts to make it work.

I'll do an evaluation of the forks with the evaluation of the shock after I
get the forks back and re-installed.

- -Stephen

seh750@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netcom.com/~seh750/home.htm