Re: Fixing V1 Laser false alerts

I also have my V1 mounted in the same location on a Saeng mount, power unit
is wired to the rear light. I have NO problem with laser false alerts. BUT
I did have the exact same problem on my last bike. The solution is to shut
off the laser portion of the detector! Yes the V1 is completely
programmable. I can't remember the procedure exactly but call Valentine
they can walk you through it on the phone. Of course you will no longer
have laser protection but since if you get a laser alert you are already
tagged.. so what.

Erik