RE: heat

We live near Philadelphia. I can say without any hesitation that heat has
not been a problem at all for me. That's after a bit over 18,000 miles in a
whole lot of different conditions including attending the ST Rally in
Arkansas this past August. Personally, right about now I would be more than
happy to find some of the heat folks are talking about. If you want heat,
try my Buell for a short ride! I have never been even slightly uncomfortable
with the heat generated by the ST. Just my opinion of course.

Paul & Dee