Sargent Seat

Well, for all those wondering what Sargent can offer for the ST, your wait
is almost over.

After several calls with them today, I have offered to let them have my ST
for a week to play with. I will be dropping it off on Saturday and will
pick it up next week. I will be sure to offer a full report when I get it back.

By leaving my ST they will be able to test different patterns on the bike
so that anyone else sending in their seat will be assured to get a better
fit than would be possible by them just redoing a seat off the bike.

They will also be using the bike to make patterns for their other products,
so if you interested in any of them (tank skins, tank strap etc), they
should be available soon.

- - Eric