RE: Sargent seats

Eric

Going without your bike for a week is truly a gesture above and beyond the
call, and one that I am sure is appreciated by all.  I read your reply to my
post with interest and acknowledge your points.  I have no doubt that you
make every effort to fairly represent the interests of all the listers and
personally find you all the more credible for it.

I will wait to see the Sargent offering before making my after-market
selection.  It's always nice to have options.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Bruce McCurdy
'99 ST Black "Beauty"
www.1StopTools.com