RE: RE: Do it yourself Tires

It is the type used in most smaller dealerships. It is hand powered not air
but is a tool specifically designed for the task. About $750 new I think. I
had the fortune (misfortune) to have access to a tire changing machine for 7
years and when I had to go back to the tire irons I found out just why I
used to despise them. Maybe I just lack patience, I always wind up with much
sweat pouring out, busted knuckles, pinched fingers and scratched rims.

Paul & Dee