Wahoo !!!

I don't know if any of you have been paying attention to the countdown
to delivery I've been adding to my posts, but if so forget any you've
seen.

After talking to my wonderful wife yesterday and then the bank, I got
the hoped for phone call today.  Immediately I called the dealer and
told them to prep the bike for delivery Friday afternoon! :-)

The accessories (panniers, etc.) are being ordered today and will be
installed at the 600 mile service.

I don't know what I'm more excited about: getting a new bike -- the bike
of my dreams -- or finally being able to ride with my wife ... this
weekend!

I think the grin on my face will be rather permanent.  :-)

- --
Bill
Clearwater FL
Y2K Sapphire Blue ST (revised: 3 days and counting!)