RE: Wahoo !!!

Bill said :

> I don't know if any of you have been paying attention to the countdown
> to delivery I've been adding to my posts, but if so forget any you've
> seen.

Not really!

> After talking to my wonderful wife yesterday and then the bank, I got
> the hoped for phone call today.  Immediately I called the dealer and
> told them to prep the bike for delivery Friday afternoon! :-)

So who do you love more - Wife, Bank or Dealer ;-) ?

> The accessories (panniers, etc.) are being ordered today and will be
> installed at the 600 mile service.

Strange, the first service in the U.K is at 500 miles (2 days of riding for
me! Bought on Wednesday - serviced on Friday!)

> I don't know what I'm more excited about: getting a new bike
> -- the bike
> of my dreams -- or finally being able to ride with my wife ... this
> weekend!
>
> I think the grin on my face will be rather permanent.  :-)

I'm glad you put the word 'with' in there Bill otherwise the your last
statement has a couple of meanings!

> --
> Bill
> Clearwater FL
> Y2K Sapphire Blue ST (revised: 3 days and counting!)

And being a blue one means that it is faster than red or black!

All the best on Friday - ride SLOW and safe.

Mark
Blue of course.