RE: Wahoo !!!

Previously, you (Smithers, Mark) wrote:
> So who do you love more - Wife, Bank or Dealer ;-) ?

Wife.  No doubts on that one.  17.5 years married and we don't just love
each other, we are still in love with each other.  She's not only my
spouse but also my best friend.

No, she isn't on the list and won't see this unless I forward it home so
I'm not saying these things for her benefit.

> Strange, the first service in the U.K is at 500 miles (2 days of riding for
> me! Bought on Wednesday - serviced on Friday!)

I dunno; maybe it is 500 here too.  I guess I'll have to read the book.
Without any real effort I expect to do that this weekend so maybe the
accessories won't be mounted at that time and I'll have to take the bike
back to the dealer again a few days or a week later.

> > I don't know what I'm more excited about: getting a new bike
> > -- the bike
> > of my dreams -- or finally being able to ride with my wife ... this
> > weekend!
> >
> > I think the grin on my face will be rather permanent.  :-)
> >

> I'm glad you put the word 'with' in there Bill otherwise the your last
> statement has a couple of meanings!

LOL :-)  I'm not even going to touch that one.

> And being a blue one means that it is faster than red or black!

Oh, yeah!

> All the best on Friday - ride SLOW and safe.

With me riding slow (and safe!) for the first while it'll be perfect to
introduce my wife to riding.  Actually she is planning on having me use
the cage ('99 Olds Sillhouette minivan) the rest of the week starting
after lunch so she can gain some road experience, ready for the weekend.

> Mark
> Blue of course.

Of course.  Is there any other color (worth buying) ?  ;-)

- --
Bill

End of st-digest V1999 #298