New to TriumphNet/ST

Hello everyone,
	My name is Stephen Penick.  I am a proud owner of a tornado red '99
Sprint ST.  I own some other Triumph gear such as the Daytona leather
gloves, the Horizon Leather Jacket, and the carbon fiber "tank pad".  I
protect my noodle with an Arai Quantum/E Crafar Replica (it has the
Australian flag w/ unionjack plus some orange for added visibility).  I live
[and ride] in St. Louis, MO, USA where I've enjoyed an extended fall like
weather up until this week.  I've put just under 6000 miles on the bike
since I purchased it new on July 1, 1999.
	Some other info about me is that I'm 23 and I work for Unigraphics
Solutions <plug>, a major CAD/CAM/CAE software that GM, Boeing, and Aprlia
racing use.  I've been riding old Hondas ('79 CB650, '80 CB650 Custom) until
I was able to give myself a nice college graduation gift.  Also, I'm a
member of the Euro Motor Union (EMU) in Belleville, IL, USA.
	I don't think I'm an "extreme" rider, or a punk-ass squid, but I
already scratched the underbelly from leaning too far, and I found that the
speedometer has no problem reaching 140mph.
	I look forward to learning more information about the bike, the
available accessories, and all of your stories.  Also, I'm interested on
hearing any product endorsements for cleaning and maintaining the beauty of
the bike.

Stephen Penick