Top Bag (Was Re: New RS nearly-owner)

>It's very large and very secure. The only problem is that you would have
>the rack on all the time. The box is capable of holding two full face
>helmets or my laptop and carry case when coming to work. No leaks thus far.

I was the one that said my helmet wouldn't fit in the pannier, and after
everyone else said they could, I went out and tried it and yes it fit. I
thought I tried every possible position before but I guess not. It is a
tight fit, but it does work. So I'm grateful to the list for pointing that
out.

But now you say you can fit two helmets in the top bag? How do you get them
to both fit? I know I tried that one too, and didn't even get close.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com