ST Caps

OK - I think I can classify the interest as "high" judging from the
immediate number of responses.

At this point, please hold the responses or the people on the digest may
hunt me down for not asking for responses off list... ;-)

I spoke with Dan H who handles the Triumph clothing and he is going to work
with the hat vendor to see what can be done. He's going to try and have an
answer next week - if not, he has an in person meeting the following week
(1st week of December) and he will take care of it at that point.

Until that conversation takes place, I am not sure how we will have this
set up for purchasing, so just be patient. I will let the list know when I
hear further details.

- - Eric