From: Kyle Rocke [mailto:Kyle.Rocke@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 7:41 AM
To: Sprint ST
Subject: Both Headlights

I just had my headlights fixed so that they're both on at the same time.
It's nice to have the extra light when it's really dark. It was such a
simple change. All you had to do is short the two sets of wires that go to
the loose connectors near each headlight. My mech just took one of those
plastic connectors that has a metal bar across it so that it cuts into both
the wires when it is clamped shut. It didn't take more than 5 minutes to
short both of the sets of wires.

We later went up to the showroom to check and see if the new 2000 ST had the
same setup. It didn't. Does anyone know if the 2000 ST comes wired with both
of the lights on simultaneously?

Another question .....

Is the new gear shifter that's on the new Daytona the right dimensions for
an ST? I see that the new RS still has the old linkage.

I must say that the "Lucifer Orange" on the RS looks really good! Doesn't
look like the pictures.

Kyle Rocke
Stockholm Sweden
99 Sprint ST "Black Widow"