Underseat Exhaust System.

Eric and All,  please excuse my tardiness at posting the info on the
underseat
system.  Work has been absolutely hectic with Y2K rems. ( I work in the Y2K
Lab).

I got to ride the bike for the first time in a month & a 1/2 last weekend in
the
Australian Triumph Rally.  550 bikes up in the Snowy Mountains - AWESOME !!!

Bike performed flawlessly..   General opinion from doing a few bike swaps
was
that it accelerated harder to 8k than the Daytona.

Current work done:
Underseat System
Fuel Injection remapped
Front sprocket downed 1 tooth ( from 18 to 17 )

Next week it will hopefully get a K&N Air filter.

Please be aware that the Underseat system was developed as a joint design
between myself and a Small engineering company run by an avid biker who is
a qualified bike mechanic and boiler maker.
Trying to work out how to package the system for OS is not something either
of us are experienced with.  The main challenge is how to get the mapping
for
you guys done.

I promise to post the Pics this WE as I have been told I don't have to work
this
Sunday.

Later .. Doug

P.S. The group ride last Saturday at the Rally was up Charlottes Pass - 355
Triumphs...
It was a really mind blowing Sight and Sound.....
Shame I didn't take the camera,  Oh well I'll try and get some copies of
some other peoples
pics and post to list.