Re: New to TriumphNet/ST

I too am in the St. Louis area.  In fact was that you with those other 2
Trumps that I saw headed west on 40/61 last Sat?  If it was I was turning
green with envy, I was headed to mandatory overtime work at WorldCom.
  Unfortunatly I won't be able to recomend any cleaners for you.  I see it
this way, if I have to decide between riding and cleaning, I'm going riding!
Congradulations, BTW, you are now the youngest person on the list, last I
knew I was at 26 years of age.  A badge of honor that I gladly pass to you
;)  Keep this up and we'll wreck everyones demographic profile on sport
tourers, heh!