Top box storage

	It's great that we all can pass on the information for each other about
how to get a helmet in the side bag and two in the top. But, why did we
forget the top box's primary objective of carrying the chickens?
	And Eric forgot to mention that when the ice melts on the three cases
of beer that your rear could get wet. Dangerous!
	But then, Martin likes the look of the rear so maybe we shouldn't go
there!
	And, black caps? I guess that since black is slower than red it would
help keep them on your head. Besides, black is the favorite color one
likes to wear in Texas during the summer. Helps keep the head cooler.
:-)
	Hope to see some of you at the Dallas Cycle World motorcycle show on
Sunday.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"