Re: ST Article

At 02:39 PM 11/18/1999 -0500, Bill Flowers wrote:
 >I read it on the MO site yesterday.  Not the most positive ST review
 >I've seen.  The feeling I was left with is the reviewer felt the ST was
 >OK but not great, and was vaguely disappointed with it.

I didn't get the "not great" feeling at all - more that he couldn't find
anything about the bike to be passionate about (using his words). He wasn't
able to show me any significant problems with the bike and even goes on to
say that it can scarcely be faulted. I got the feeling that he just felt it
was too much a copy versus something that revolutionary in the sport tourer
category.

But in my normal "try to show both sides" style I want to put all the info
out there - good or bad....

- - Eric

and BTW - I have not found any trouble being passionate about the bike ;-)