Re: Top box storage

Author:  Jack Hays <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
	It's great that we all can pass on the information for each other about
how to get a helmet in the side bag and two in the top. But, why did we
forget the top box's primary objective of carrying the chickens?

     I don't keep poultry, so I didn't purchase the Triumph, colour
     coordinated chicken coop. I do however have two cats and think it's
     deplorable that we neglected to mention the beautifully engineered
     under seat kitty storage area. :-)