[T5tech] Re: Suspension settings

Kroz:

You may want to go to the Race Tech web page. They can help you out with setting up the suspension for your weight.

To start off with, you can go to a section that helps you set up your sag with the springs you have to start off with. (Under "Articles", I believe)

Then you can go to another section to find out the correct spring rates (if you choose to change springs and damping) for your weight and riding style. (Under custom setups, I believe) It's very informative, and you can see how far you're off with the stock springs. Now, remember that your spring rates are different from what the earlier T595s have...but I'm not exactly sure what the Y2K has. Someone on the list surely knows.

http://www.race-tech.com

John

# Message Subject | Suspension settings
# Sent From       | Ken Kroslowitz kenk@xxxxxxxxxx
#
Just purchased a y2k 955i and as soon as I can wipe this stupid ass silly
grin off my face, I plan on tweaking the suspension a bit. Any advice on
where they should be for a 170# rider?
How much would they change when I add my VBG (Very Blonde Girlfriend)?

kroz

- --------------5CD92896BEF77E9639D4E748--