Re: Both headlights

For those of you unfortunate enough to not have both headlights active,
CHANGE IT!

Last night I needed to put more miles on before my initial 500 mile
servicing, so I headed out shortly before sundown.  Eventually I ended
up in some stretches of road with no traffic and no lights so I could
finally find out how good the stock headlights are.

Low beams are good for as far as they carry.  They have a sharp horizon
and decent spread, doing a good job illuminating the side of the road as
well as what is immediately ahead of me.  The high beams are what really
impressed me.  WOW! The only thing that I've seen better was the rally
car I drove back in the 70's that had a huge lightbar with I don't
remember how many lights on it, including one massive 10" spot in the
middle.

I guess my question about aftermarket driving lights has been answered.
Who needs them?

- --
Bill Flowers
Clearwater FL