Dallas motorcycle show and dinner

	Sorry I missed everyone on Saturday at the show but I was finishing my
second sixteen hour day of duty at the Hawks soccer tournament.
	My wife Billie, daughter Hollie, Ron and his daughter Sarah attended
with me on Sunday. We meet with Dennis, Robert, and Jenna.
	I really appreciated that the Triumph truck was in attendance as this
is needed to get out the word. The Dallas dealers Euro Sport, RPM, and
North Dallas were all helping out and it was good to see the nice
looking yellow RS, the blue ST with three bad set up, and the TT600.
	I to wish that there had been more after market dealers there. I did
however buy a riding jacket after trying on four different brads all
within walking distance so it worked for me. It was nice going back and
forth a couple of times finding just the right fit.
	We all enjoyed Team Extreme and my daughter now "all I want for
Christmas is just a motorcycle".
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"