From: Steven Kohlscheen [mailto:steven.kohlscheen@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 9:35 PM
To: Trump List
Subject: Re: New to TriumphNet/ST

I too am in the St. Louis area.  In fact was that you with those other 2
Trumps that I saw headed west on 40/61 last Sat?...

Congradulations, BTW, you are now the youngest person on the list, last I
knew I was at 26 years of age.  A badge of honor that I gladly pass to you
;)  Keep this up and we'll wreck everyones demographic profile on sport
tourers, heh!