re: Zero Gravity windscreens

Hi Antony,

I should soon have an answer for you on this.  I ordered a Zero Gravity
sport touring screen last week.  From the pictures, it looks taller than
stock while not as tall as the genuine Triumph tall screen.

Speaking of airflow: On my ST the air is quiet with the stock screen.
If I add my trusty old Eclipse standard tank bag, I get an annoying turbulence
at shoulder level.  Guess which accessory gets left off the bike. :)

I too found the airflow on a Trophy to be a problem.  Nice protection, but
noisy.

Thanks again to those who replayed the advice on rear hugger installation
secrets.  I'll be trying that next.

Was there a part number for the Cat O-ring throttle lock?  I couldn't find any
in my files.

Thanks & regards,
Jeff Munsey
Oregon