Re: oil cooler leak?

I got mad at the thing and put a bead of silicone on the inside of the cap, but there is a better alternative, just use a nylon wire tie (zip strip, or whatever the heck they are called).  With my blood boiling, I guess I never thought of using a tie wrap.  I use them on just about everything else :-) >  I went through the entire bike, with the fairing off and secured a bunch of stuff (wires mainly) that looked like they may rub and cause future problems.

>>> Jonathan West <jwratmaster@xxxxxxxxx> 11/23 7:44 AM >>>

Now I just have to figure out how to seal the dumb coolant reservoir cap
and this bike will be leak free.

Jonathan West