Bulbs

I run a product called "Rainbow Strobes" on my stock lights. The product
consists of three coloured pieces of glass (red yellow and blue) that slide
around the base of the bulb. It adds a coloured "dazzle" (for lack of a
better word) to the lights when viewed from the front - definitely catches
your attention. The glass cage does not surround the bulb so you shouldn't
have much of an effect on heat related bulb problems. Also, as the item is
not a "colored covering" it is *technically* not in violation of the
ordinances that prohibit the use of certain colours for non emergency
personnel.

I ran them for about 10,000 miles on the old sprint and have had them on
for the last 5,000 miles on the ST without any problems.

- - Eric