Re: Leather seat question

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, David Arnett wrote:

> If you treat the leather, water beads off and does not soak in.

> Oh knowledgeable denizens of the list:
>
> Does anyone have a leather seat on their ST or any other bike?  I'm talking
> with Sargeant about redoing my seat and am considering leather as I find
> their other materials slippery.

I have a Corbin seat for my 9r, it has the flat leather surface.
Great for cruising, but honestly how often do you just cruise, no
hardley riders here, I think <ducking>. Anyway, I find that when
I accelerate, brake or turn my arse is all over the place. From
what I understand some of the textured leathers are decent for keep
your arse still. I have sent Corbin a couple of email about this
problem, but still waiting for a response (4 months and counting)

Thomas
Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>

5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945