Rear Hugger Durability

Hello Neil & Fellow Listers:
	With regard to the OEM Hugger, I have had one on a 97 Trophy and a 98 Sprint
Exec. The huggers are perfect! I must say that I do not ride in rock piles or off-road, but I
ride 12 months in every temperature and wash and clean the bike regularly. There are no
cracks or dings in the plastic. I'm leaving the hugger on the Exec as I trade it for a new
'00 ST on Tuesday. The new hugger is on order for the ST! I won't ride without one of
these babies...I need to protect my rear shock and keep the back end of the bike clean.
Howard Stephen Serlick
Philadelphia
'00 Blue ST...almost!