Motorcycle Show in LA impressions

Went to the M/C show here in LA today and was impressed with a few offerings.

The new Triumph 600 4cyl.  Really looks like a winner.  Very physically small
and very attractive.

The new Sprint RS in blueish color, *much* better looking than yellow.

A LOT of interest in the whole Triumph line by many people, it seems like the
acceptance level by many is coming around.  But no damn brochures!!  Whats up
with that?  Only a price sheet.  Man, look at Harley brochures.  People take
those home and stare at them for hours on end, I know I did.

Aprilla 1000 V-twin with half fairing Falcone I think.  Better ergos than VTR
and quite good looking in the flesh.

Kwaker ZX12, again Much better looking in the flesh and really good ergos.  I
could actually ride this thing.  Very nice!

New Guzzi Sport, mmmmmmmmm :-)   Not sure I'd lay the cash out but its really
good looking and finished off really well in all details.

Hondas gonna sell a boat load of new RC51 and new 929 Fireblades.

Harleys gonna sell a boatload of those new "Deuce" things.  Really good
looking!

I think somebody oughta buy those Excelsiors just because they are so
American outrageous like 59 Chevy.  Sitting in the really comfy seat and
looking out over those massive springs and headlight is really cool.  They
should drop the price to about 12,000 and I think they could unload a bunch
of them fast.

Just a few things that hit home.  I'd be interested in what others think as
this show moves around.

Ken T. from Ca.

What's another word for thesaurus?

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong, gone but not forgotten"
95' Triumph Trident, "The Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99'Triumph Sprint St, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975