Re: Staintune Pipes

Well there looked to be 3 manufactures working on this, Wolf, Black
Widow and South Bay Triumph. But rumor has it that BW is going out
of business. (I heard this at the Long Beach Show last weekend)
So that just leaves 2. The one South Bay is doing, is a conversion
of there Street Fighter Exhaust for the 959. They don't have it
listed on there website, so I will scan in the info I received at
the store and post it on my website later tonight. Stay tuned
for details.

John Stossel
Los Angeles