Tire rotation (was Re: Rear Hugger installation - an observation)

Previously, you (Jeff Jenkins) wrote:
> One last question, how often should I rotate the tires on this thing, none
> of the mechanics at the shop will give me the same answer twice.

Tires should be constantly rotating while in motion.  The frequency of
rotation depends on how fast you are moving.  Anything else and your
rubber won't last long.

- --
Bill Flowers
Whose tires are not currently rotating, but wishes they were.