From: Leatherbiker [mailto:leatherbiker@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 9:22 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: So y'all just had to talk about batteries

nobody has mentioned keeping the bike - assume it's going for
spares and xenotransplants to some lucky MZ owner.
I can ask - but isn't it legally the property of the insurance
co. now?
I do have a nice little souvenir - a glass headlamp cover that I
plan to turn into an ashtray.
Call me sentimental, but of all the bits that dropped off this
was the only one that was intact after the accident.
Maybe I should send the idea to Blue Peter ... here's one I
wrote off yesterday.

What is cut through? Dunno, mate!
As far as I could tell, the electrics were all still working, so
no major cabling was.
The external panelling on leftside and front is all knackered,
and most of the front and forks dented or smashed.
Not sure what you mean by the "case" though?

Tim