Re: Communicators

Richard,

I have the Autocom and find it works very good.  I also have a Motorcycle
Consumer News (The Consumer Reports of Motorcycling) that tests many systems.
 Come on over sometime and I'll loan it to you.  My Autocom is bike-passenger
with a radar det in there too.  You can hook it up to any other transever
(family radio, CB, cell phone) and use it for bike to bike.  I also like that
because then you can do bike to car or use the radios in a mall or something.
 FWIW, Kenwood family radios are supposed to be the best and I know a place
outside Houston that sells them real cheap (I'll bring my gun if you want to
go there).

Rick