RE: Getting the stickers off

> Has anyone found an easy way to get all those RTFM (warning) stickers
> off? They're taking-up valuable advertising space, plus they
> might make
> people think that the thing's dangerous or something... :-)

Most of my stickers came off with a little persistence and then some bug
and tar remover to get the adhesive off. If yours are more stubborn a
heat gun or your wife's hair dryer works great. Heat the sticker and
test it occasionally to see if it is releasing.  If you get it the right
temperature the adhesive should come off with the sticker.

Troy