Dropped ST

Commiserations to Pete on dropping his blue ST. A
similar thing happened to me. What surprised me was
the lack of notice that I was about to drop the bike.
My previous bike (Honda NTV650) I dropped once in
three years, but that time I felt the bike dropping.
This time I was trying to park near Trafalgar Square
in central London which involved a U-turn on a busy
road after a left hand bend. I waited for a gap in the
traffic then went for it, a car appeared and I was
suddenly on the tarmac. I still don't know why the
bike dropped, because compared to my NTV, the ST feels
remarkably composed. I think part of the problem could
have been my rucksack which I had in a cargo net on my
pillion seat. It might have become unbalanced. I
couldn;t pick it up either. Anycase I went to my job
in a state of shock, didn't really look at the bike
which I had now parked up. When I came back I was
quite relieved, nothing broken, silencer and bar-end
grazed, and two small scratches on the fairing. That
probably sounds worse than it is, so I was lucky.
I noticed a previous lister mentioning using T-cut and
Color Magic. What is Color Magic? I understand the
 ST uses a three stage paint process that can't be
easily touched up. Has anyone got any information on
this? Also has anyone got mushrooms attached. (Magic
Mushrooms?). Thanks in advance.

Tim/Blue ST.