Re: No GiVi bags on Sprints

Eric Sheley:

> Well, that would be except you happen to be on the list that is the
> world's  premier source for ST information ;-)

Of course... :)

> I know that there is a dealer  in the UK that is working on or has
> developed a mounting kit (I think Mike  maybe mentioned this).

I didn't know, I must have missed the message. Mike, could you please
repost some reference about this UK dealer? Thanks in advance...

> Also, a contributor to this list - Triumph dealer extraordinaire - "John
> Fitzwater" <johnfitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> http://www.thunderbike.co.nz/ has
> developed a prototype adapter that will allow mounting of the standard
> Givi  Wingrack bracket.

Oh yes, this one I know :)

I visited John Fitzwater's Thunderbike web pages a couple of times... even
if the argument is offtopic on this list, I noticed that John makes fine
"leg protectors" (I'd better call them "fairing protectors"...) for ol'
Sprints and Tigers.

Actually, in my first introductory message to this list, I mentioned "a
New Zealand dealer" that made GiVi compatible mounting brackets for the ST
and suggested the idea of making brackets fot the RS too... I was
referring
to John Fitz himself :)

Thank you for the suggestions... I hope that GiVi compatible ST brackets
can see the light quikly anyway, I'm feeling like falling in love... O:)

- --

Pierluigi "Zio LoneWolf" Miranda
Cerveteri (Roma) - ITALY
Email: P.Miranda@xxxxxxxxx