Re: No GiVi bags on Sprints

Pierluigi Miranda <P.Miranda@xxxxxxxxx> said:

> Eric Sheley:
>
> > I know that there is a dealer  in the UK that is working on or has
> > developed a mounting kit (I think Mike  maybe mentioned this).
>
> I didn't know, I must have missed the message. Mike, could you please
> repost some reference about this UK dealer? Thanks in advance...

<looks around in panicky fashion> What, me Mike?

Wasn't me, you can't prove it, no-one saw me...

I do remember that Malcolm Jackson (I think he's still on the main
Triumph list) had a special mounting kit for the Givi on his Trophy
which was developed by a UK dealer. I have a feeling that the dealer
was Len Manchester, but I'm not sure, and I don't know whether he'd
have done anything about the Sprint ST.

- --
Mike Fleming