RE: st-digest V1999 #226 (Fuel gauge)

		Thought I'd add my experiences as to the list :

			Filled up right up to the top - bike on center stand
- - needle right up to the '1' mark - drove until the yellow light came on -
needle now into the red zone.  Filled up, again bike on center stand, right
to the top.  Drove for another 180 miles - needle sat at about ¾ mark -
emmm.  Not believing fuel gauge, filled up with another 16 liters - needle
back up to '1' marker again.

		So, do I believe the fuel gauge - Nope.

		But a question - Does the fuel light come on only when the
fuel gauge needle gets into the red zone or is there some other electronics
that switches it on (I believe that it indicates the last 4 liters of fuel)?

		Regards,

		Mark.