Taller Screen for ST

Hi Folks,

It has gotten VERY cold here in Ontario. Yesterday morning - temperatures
were in 42 - 48 degrees fahrenheit range and there was also a windchill
factor making it seem like 30 -37 degrees. If you consider that my average
speeds were in the 70 to 85 mph - you have a windchill factor that even a
heated vest doesn't overcome. It warmed up to about 65 degrees in the
afternoon but at the end of my 550 km ride (300+ mi.), I started to think
about some additional cold fighting remedies.

Triumph offer a taller windscreen for the ST (part #A9708025), does anyone
have any experience with this accessory? My dealer will not be able to get
this part for at LEAST 3 weeks and by then the snow will be flying and my
little black beauty will be put away for the season.

Does anyone know of a dealer in the US (or UK) who 1) have this part
currently in stock and 2) would be prepared to ship same day to this poor
cold, freezing Canadian? Thanks for your help and the beer is on me at the
next Rally to the fine person who can help me out.

Cheers (aka frozen smiles)

Keith Formosa
Toronto, Canada