Re: And another wounded ST.....

Commiserations to Deerhunter
I just don't like the sound of that kind of accident, it could
easily have panned out much worse
What kind of biker bro bastards don't even stop to check if
you're OK?
The kind that are shit-scared about their insurance, I guess.

Take  a word of advice - you fell on the same body parts as I
did, and unless you don't have even the slightest numbness,
tenderness or soreness in either arm, hand or elbow, get
yourself X-rayed (don't tell me, it costs a fortune in the non
Welfare State of the USA!). As well as last week's incident, it
happened to me about 17 years ago on a much smaller bike under
pretty similar conditions. For about a week, I thought I was
fine. Then a friend dragged me screaming along to A&E and got me
X-rayed, and I discovered that the tiny bone at the end of the
little finger was broken. OK, it was a pain to have the whole
forearm plastered, but who knows what would have happened it I
hadn't? The thing is that you can't always tell from the pain or
swelling. Sounds to me like you landed with a vengeance!

Tim