RE: And another wounded ST.....

Glad to see that you are okay. I similarly had the same thing happen to
me two weekends ago. The only difference was that the guy riding behind
me wasn't paying attention to the fact that we were slowing down and
when he realized what was going on he panicked and locked the rear
break. I heard him skidding and thought he was going to come sliding by
on my left. Unfortunately he hit my handle bar and I instantly went to
the ground, fortunately I didn't high side like you. Leathers and helmet
saved me. I too didn't have a rear break pedal and just a nubbin of a
foot peg.  The right side plastic needs replacing except the side faring
under the  seat. The grab rail and rear foot peg kept it from getting
damaged. The entire front section needs replacing as well. I guess its
not that bad, I get new leathers, helmet, and the race can that I have
been wanting. Whopeee!!!

actually came in