Re: And another wounded ST.....

bwolfe@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Had a pretty bad accident on Saturday that could have been a lot worse.....

My condolences! Glad to hear you came out of it rather unscathed,
although I'd echo Leatherbiker's advice to get yourself checked-out. A
friend of mine used to work in the Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore (MD,
USA) and claimed that motorcycle accidents were some of the strangest
cases to come through the doors. In particular, there were several cases
during his time there where small internal injuries remained
undiscovered until an otherwise alert and active patient suddenly
suffered multiple systemic failure up to 12 hours after the accident.
Pretty scary stuff...

> The squid who hit me didn't go down and never stopped. My group tried to chase
> him down, but no luck.

This gets my blood boiling -- hangin's too good for scum like that. I'm
shocked. I guess I shouldn't be, but I am.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP