Louder horn,cheap and easy upgrade

Yes the stock horn does suck. I found a pretty good replacement that's
louder, cheap, and fits! I really wanted to fit a couple of dual Fiamm
snail shell horns but after looking up under the nose I decided that I
really didn't want to spend that much time fussing around so: I bought at
the local Pep Boys a single round Fiamm horn. Looks like a bigger version
of the stock one, gold colored. It is rated at 130db, they make a low and
high tone version, I chose the high tone. Most definitely louder than the
stocker. Cost $12.95. It will fit in the same location as the stocker and
uses the same mounting point, wiring, and hardware. The stock bracket does
take a bit of tweaking but not much. Only one installation recommendation:
On reinstalling use  a bit of Loctite on the threads. The Fiamm has a
slightly  shorter mounting bolt, hate to have it come loose!

Erik