Re: Y2K ST and Race Can

"Smithers, Mark" wrote:

>                 Has ANYBODY else got a Y2K, blue ST, with a performance can
> on and if so where did you get it done?

Not me! I ordered it nearly a month ago and it still hasn't arrived.

>                 Running around with the sock can, knowing that my bike can
> sound a whole heap better, is starting to p**s me of big time.

Tell me about it! I was parking in front of a store yesterday and a
couple of guys wanted to hear it rev. I obliged, but there was
disappointment all around -- you just don't hear anything from the
exhaust. I think the sound from the intake is louder. :-(

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP