Re[2]: Y2K ST and Race Can

- -- you just don't hear anything from the exhaust. I think the sound from
the intake is louder. :-(

     Actually, I think that the opposite is true. Almost all stock bikes
     with standard pipes sound quiet at low revs but give a pleasant
     induction roar when you whack them open. Alas, even this pleasure is
     denied us by Triumphs engineers.

     I'd love a really loud set of pipes on the Triumph but am wary of
     messing up the perfect FI response. So for now I rely on my Suzuki TL
     when I want to annoy the neighbours. ;-)

     Martin