RE: Fair Deal

They consistently are great to deal with. When my wife tried going through
a pickup, they handled all insurance, legal and medical costs
professionally. They offered me a great price on the car and with the
amount I could have gone to any dealership and bought a similar condition
car without haggling. I then mentioned that we had just had and expensive
repair bill and had added 4 new tires and they popped the reimbursement up
another $1,000. :-)

Plus the yearly rebates as of late have been good too.

Glad to hear that it was not just isolated good service with my claim office.

- - Eric