Re: heated gripes...

FYI,

We asked our dealer about the head light switch for use with the heated
grips, as we were interested in using it with our bikes.  We got a
different answer than Erik. After doing some checking around, they did
say they couldn't import the switch into the U.S., and they said that it
would not work with the heated grips anyway (wouldn't handle the load)!
This is the opposite answer Erik got out of Lilley's.

I don't know who is right, and I figure neither one is saying anything
intentionally wrong.  However, the engineer in my house says that he is
skeptical about the head light switch working with the grips and at $100
per switch, for us it's not worth trying.

Lisa