Re: heated gripes...

- --=====================_811366==_.ALT

Hi Troy that would be me. I ordered the part from Jack Lilley in the UK. My
dealer will be installing it this coming week as part of the 600 mile
service. I took the switch over for them to look at it today they think it
will work fine. Sorry I don't have the part number.. may have it at home.
But just call Lilley they know what it is.  Now here's a question for the EE's
out there. Does anyone know how much current the grips pull and do you
think I need a replay to protect the switch??

Erik

- --=====================_811366==_.ALT

Lilley in the UK. My dealer will be installing it this coming week as
part of the 600 mile service. I took the switch over for them to look at
it today they think it will work fine. Sorry I don't have the part
number.. may have it at home. But just call Lilley they know what it
is.&nbsp; Now here's a question for the EE's<br>
out there. Does anyone know how much current the grips pull and do you
think I need a replay to protect the switch??<br>
Erik<br>
At 11:34 AM 10/8/99 -0400, you wrote:<br>
the head light switch the<br>
UK bikes use from TOA and they wont give it to me. I am wanting to
use<br>
is for the heated grips. They don't want to be responsible for the<br>
modification to the bike.&nbsp; Who was the responsible party for coming
up<br>
with the idea. Have you implemented it successfully? What is the part
#<br>
etc. <br>
Troy Blood<br>
BKI<br>
Ph (864) 963-3471<br>
Fax (707) 202-3639<br>
&nbsp;*&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp;
*&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp;
*&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp;
*&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *&nbsp;&nbsp; *<br>
&nbsp;The ST Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;