Re: El Topbox mas grande and heated gripes

A few months ago when things were toasty here in the Northern Hemisphere
many posts mentioned heat problems. Now as autumn approaches one of the
major topics is "heated gripes."

I may have found a solution!

Next spring I will run a tube from under the fairing to El Topbox mas
grande. This will allow it to fill with plenty of heat. Once there is
frost on the pumpkin I will remove a bar end and fit the tube and a
valve to the bars. I will then be able to release the heat stored in  El
Topbox mas grande in a regulated fashion. Voila. Heated hand "gripes."

And all of that for the price of some thermal tube and a valve!

Ain't physics wonderful!

- --
Steve Lawler
New Jersey
2000 Sprint ST (Blue, of course, with a few ugly white marks)
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"