Re: New dreaded list member

Today I go to get my baby from the shop. None of the scratched bits have
been tended to (waiting on a decision from the gambling parlor
(insurance company) however my new brake pedal came in yesterday.

I ordered the pedal last Saturday and the parts department sent in the
order on Monday morning. I called yesterday (Friday) afternoon and it
had arrived. The gent at the parts counter was surprised that it came in
so fast. When I ordered the part he told me that it would be one to two
weeks. He told me that while Triumph of Canada is being phased out parts
orders have been screwed up. Sometimes a double order will arrive.
Sometimes no order. I must be a lucky one!

As the saga with the gambling parlor unfolds I will keep this list
informed.

Steve Lawler
New Jersey
2000 Sprint ST (Blue, of course, with a few ugly white marks)
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"