Re: Blow it out your Aftermarket Exhaust

A long while back Ross Clifford posted here saying the aftermarket pipe and
tune took the Sprint ST from 108 crank BHP to 114-116 crank BHP.  I'm
skeptical; From the just released long term Sprint ST test where HP actually
went down, to the Motorcycle Consumer News bike that only produced 89 HP at
the rear wheel, to the bike on Eric's ST Web page that also showed very
little improvement in HP, to the Daytona tested recently in a Brit Magazine
that also had HP go down after the Triumph exhaust/tune was added; I'm
skeptical of the performance claims Triumph makes for this pipe.  Also, I've
asked numerous Triumph sources for dyno charts or actual results and have
never gotten any information back.  If they really spent six months do
develop a new tune, don't you think they'd be more careful as to not lose the
results?  Besides that it should weigh less and be louder.

Conspiracy mode off, just throwing out some food for thought.  Hopefully this
will disctract people form the chain oiling crap.

Hey, when is that Underseat Exhaust gonna be ready?